Nomination Form - 2021 Staff Council Members - ACCE Rep. - BOG Classified Staff Rep.
The Division of Talent and Culture will be accepting nominations for Classified Staff Council Members, Advisory Council of Classified Employees (ACCE) Representative and Board of Governors Classified Staff Representative positions beginning March 12, 2021, through April 7, 2021.
Any full-time regular or part-time regular classified employee who was employed
by West Virginia University as of
February 1, 2021, is eligible to participate in any part of the upcoming
election process (e.g., nominations, voting, running for a position, etc.). All
eligible employees may nominate themselves or other classified staff members. Nominations
may only be made by classified staff. The online, web-based voting period will
begin on April 21, 2021, and end on April 27, 2021.
Faculty, FE/AP, non-classified, temporary employees and student employees are not eligible to participate in the election process in any manner.
Eligible employees at WVU Potomac State College, WVU Institute of Technology and
WVU Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Charleston Division will be able to nominate
Board of Governors Classified Staff Representative, since they have their
own Staff Council organizations.
Nominations are being accepted for the following positions (cannot hold two (2) of these roles at the same time and may only accept the nomination for one office and as Staff Council Member):
- Staff Council Chair (minimum of two (2) yrs. service on Staff Council)
- Staff Council Members from the following sectors. Each sector can be represented by five (5) classified employees.
- Physical Plant/Maintenance/Service
- Advisory Council of Classified Employees (ACCE) Representative (minimum of two (2) yrs. service on Staff Council)
- Board of Governors (BOG) Classified Staff Representative