LEARN ABOUT WVU'S INCENTIVIZED PHASED SEPARATION PROGRAM.
Incentivized Phased Separation is a voluntary program that provides eligible faculty and staff a gradual transition from employment by offering reduced work and reduced pay for a designated period of time. Upon exit, the employee would receive an incentive payment for participating in the program.Visit the Incentivized Phased Separation page.
Being a WVU employee means living like a Mountaineer every day.
We seek opportunities to serve others and are committed to providing the highest quality of service.
We ask questions, seek new opportunities and change through innovation.
We are respectful, transparent and inclusive with each other.
We perform at our very best every day to create a University that is responsive, efficient and effective.
We support and value each other’s contributions as we build a community that is One WVU.
At WVU, we see evidence of our employees doing extraordinary things every day. Share your appreciation for the people who make our University special.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT THE WVU SHARED SERVICES CENTER.
STAY IN THE KNOW
Keep up with holidays, training and benefits sessions, and all that's happening in Talent and Culture.
- Feb178:30 AM - 11:30 AMNew Employee Virtual Benefits Session
- Mar178:30 AM - 11:30 AMNew Employee Virtual Benefits Session
- Apr2 All Day Spring Holiday
- Apr81:00 PM - 3:00 PMRetirement Roadmap Virtual Session - TIAA Participants
- Apr149:00 AM - 11:00 AMRetirement Roadmap Virtual Session - TIAA Participants
- Apr151:00 PM - 3:00 PMRetirement Roadmap Virtual Session - State Teachers Retirement Participants