CHECK OUT OUR COVID-19 RESOURCES FOR EMPLOYEES.
View our COVID-19 resources to learn about alternative work arrangements, faculty and staff accommodations, health and wellness resources and more.View the COVID-19 Resources page.
Being a WVU employee means living like a Mountaineer every day.
We seek opportunities to serve others and are committed to providing the highest quality of service.
We ask questions, seek new opportunities and change through innovation.
We are respectful, transparent and inclusive with each other.
We perform at our very best every day to create a University that is responsive, efficient and effective.
We support and value each other’s contributions as we build a community that is One WVU.
At WVU, we see evidence of our employees doing extraordinary things every day. Share your appreciation for the people who make our University special.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT THE WVU SHARED SERVICES CENTER.
STAY IN THE KNOW
Keep up with holidays, training and benefits sessions, and all that's happening in Talent and Culture.
- Apr218:00 AM - 5:00 PMWVU Employee Benefits Open Enrollment
- Apr218:30 AM - 11:30 AMNew Employee Virtual Benefits Session
- Apr213:00 PM - 4:00 PMTIAA: Understanding Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Apr279:00 AM - 3:30 PMRetirement Strategy Virtual Sessions
- May198:30 AM - 11:30 AMNew Employee Virtual Benefits Session
- May31 All Day Memorial Day