Policies, Forms and Resources
WVU employees are responsible for knowing and following all WVU policies and procedures. The following list provides employees with the links to University-wide policies and procedures.
In addition to the list below, each individual college, division or unit may also have procedures that address specific operational details, not covered by University-wide policies and procedures. The employee’s supervisor will provide access to any college, division or unit specific operating procedures.
Questions or concerns regarding the policies and procedures listed below should be directed to the division or office responsible for implementation.
Additional Policy and Procedure Information
- Administration & Finance Policies
- Board of Governors’ Rules
- Clery Act
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Policies & Procedures
- Environmental Health & Safety Procedures
- Faculty Policies
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974
- Higher Education Policy Commission
- Information Technology Services Standards & Procedures
- Legal Affairs Policies & Procedures
- Mountaineer Card Guidelines
- Sponsored Programs Policies & Regulations/Guidelines
- Title IX
- University Relations Policies & Guidelines