IT'S EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION WEEK!
Throughout the past year, faculty and staff across West Virginia University have demonstrated our core value of "Service" in facing challenges related to the COVID-19 pandemic. During this year's Employee Appreciation Week, we encourage you to not lose site of the importance of taking care of yourself during these difficult times. We also invite you to show your sincere appreciation for the efforts of other members of our campus community.Visit the Employee Appreciation Week page.
Being a WVU employee means living like a Mountaineer every day.
We seek opportunities to serve others and are committed to providing the highest quality of service.
We ask questions, seek new opportunities and change through innovation.
We are respectful, transparent and inclusive with each other.
We perform at our very best every day to create a University that is responsive, efficient and effective.
We support and value each other’s contributions as we build a community that is One WVU.
At WVU, we see evidence of our employees doing extraordinary things every day. Share your appreciation for the people who make our University special.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT THE WVU SHARED SERVICES CENTER.
STAY IN THE KNOW
Keep up with holidays, training and benefits sessions, and all that's happening in Talent and Culture.
- Mar178:30 AM - 11:30 AMNew Employee Virtual Benefits Session
- Apr2 All Day Spring Holiday
- Apr81:00 PM - 3:00 PMRetirement Roadmap Virtual Session - TIAA Participants
- Apr149:00 AM - 11:00 AMRetirement Roadmap Virtual Session - TIAA Participants
- Apr151:00 PM - 3:00 PMRetirement Roadmap Virtual Session - State Teachers Retirement Participants
- Apr218:30 AM - 11:30 AMNew Employee Virtual Benefits Session