About Employee Relations
Employee Relations assists the University community by providing administrators, supervisors, faculty and staff with advice, counsel or interpretation regarding:
- WVU HR policies, procedures and programs;
- performance management, including performance appraisals;
- the disciplinary process;
- the grievance process; and
- general workplace problems or issues.
The Employee Relations unit is available to provide general or specific training on work-related issues, such as performance management, policies and procedures, the disciplinary process, the grievance process, supervisory skills or department-specific needs.