2023 WVU CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT SURVEY
The 2023 WVU Culture and Engagement Survey will launch Tuesday, March 21. Prioritizing a ‘culture of engagement’ is critical to faculty, staff and student success at WVU. The WVU Culture and Engagement Survey helps discover employee perceptions to implement changes that matter most to our workforce. Any WVU employee who is benefits-eligible and was hired before February 15, 2023 can take the survey.Take the WVU Culture and Engagement Survey
Make Your Voice Heard
Learn more about the survey and review frequently asked questions to get prepared to take the survey on Tuesday, March 21.
Learn more about how the survey questions were developed, how it will be conducted and why participation is important.Survey Overview
View the survey question set and learn more about how you'll be asked to respond.Survey Questions
Get answers to frequently asked questions about the survey and the third-party platform hosting the survey.FAQs
Timeline and Milestones
- March 21 - April 4: Survey launches on March 21 and is open through 11:59 p.m. on April 4
- Mid-to-late April: Results are released to people leaders
- Late April: Participation rates and organization-wide results will be shared
- Early September: Results will be released to all faculty and staff
- September – November 17: People leaders will facilitate a conversation with teams that have five or more responses to implement team actions for one high-priority area
- March 2024: The survey cycle will be repeated to assess improvement efforts and address the most relevant needs
If you have questions about the 2023 WVU Culture and Engagement Survey, contact the Leadership and Organization Development team at LOD@mail.wvu.edu or 304-293-7217. You also may contact your HR Partner.