Theme Three: Creating a Collaborative Culture
You can enhance your employee’s collaboration through a commitment to recognizing, respecting and appreciating diversity. In this full day of workshops, SMEs will provide information on consistent practices of addressing implicit bias through self-reflection.
Every Mountaineer should strive to learn more about individual differences and collaborative spirit.
Topics included are:
- Perceived Favoritism: Working through it?
- Encouraging Individuals Development Plans
- Implicit Bias: How does it occur?
- American Disabilities Act: What are the guidelines?
- Upward Feedback: How to accept it?
- How to motivate our Multi-generational workforce?
- Manage absences effectively
- Job descriptions and Compensation basics
- Onboarding tools
- Disciplinary Action and Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
Theme Two: Managing Performance: Concept, Practices and Strengths
- Employee Code of Conduct: Implementation is Key
- Understanding Title IX and Hostile Work Environment Reporting
- Fit for Duty: Warning Signs of Substance Abuse in the Workplace
- Understanding Our Culture at WVU
- How Conflict Resolution Works!
- Individual Development Plan: Employee’s Pathway to Success