WVU has partnered with Care.com, a national organization of caregivers, to bring eligible employees and members of the WVU Retirees Association Care@Work membership at no cost.
All WVU and WVU Research Corporation benefits-eligible employees and members of the WVU Retirees Association will have access to care for every member of their family,
the care@work advantages
See what Care@Work can do for you.
- Babysitters and nannies
- Dog walkers
- Personal Assistants
- Summer or vacation camps
- Special needs caregivers
- House cleaners
- Transportation needs
- Childcare centers
- And more!
Senior Care Planning
Senior Care Planning provides access to professional guidance and assistance when dealing with aging loved ones.
Some of the benefits include:
- A dedicated Senior Care Advisor with Master’s level Social Work degree
- a personalized action plan
- Assistance in finding senior care providers
- Help understanding all available options
- Access to the Family Care Hub to allow family a secure care coordination platform
Please note that WVU is only providing eligible employees and WVU Retirees Association members with a paid membership to Care@Work. WVU is not responsible for payment for services that an employee may choose to utilize through Care.com.
Free webinars, news releases and resources at your fingertips!