Pet Insurance by VPI
Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI) from Nationwide provides affordable comprehensive veterinary insurance plans designed to protect you and your pets when the unexpected occurs. Pet insurance is subject to approval by VPI Pet Insurance.
- May enroll anytime throughout the year.
- Coverage will be effective per your individual agreement with VPI.
(Typically following a 14-day waiting period.)
- Pet insurance may be subject to underwriting approval.
- Premiums will be direct billed by VPI Pet Insurance.
- Payroll deductions are not available
Or call 877-738-7874 to enroll.
Our pets help to improve our quality of life. But do they help us lead healthier lives?
Turns out they do! Playing with pets and taking them on regular walks can:
In addition, pets can help manage loneliness and depression by giving us companionship. Pet ownership is good for both the body and the soul.
Pets can also help convert new workouts and diets into healthy routines.
Protect your pet
The average cost to treat foreign body ingestion in pets is $1,788, but Nationwide® pet insurance covers accidental injuries like this and more. Get a no-obligation quote today at PetsNationwide.com.