Other Retiree Benefits
WVU Retirees are eligible for many additional benefits, including:
- Membership in the WVU Retirees Association.
- A Retiree ID card allowing retirees to continue library privileges and free use of the PRT and Mountain Line, among other benefits. Retiree ID cards are issued by Mountaineer Card Services, and can be mailed by request.
- Free Care.com membership.
- Option to stay connected with a retiree email account.
- Access to the WVU Student Recreation Center (PEIA Humana Medicare Advantage Place participants may use the Student Rec Center at no cost through the Silver Sneakers program. A fee applies to those not enrolled in Humana).
- Discounts to WVU Athletic events with Retiree Athletic Pass issued by WVU Athletics.