Prior to Returning to On-Campus Work Checklist (Employees)
- Pack all technology equipment used to work remotely, including cables and accessories, to bring back to campus. Note the setup of your computer and any other technology in order to be prepared to reinstall computer equipment yourself. ITS resources for reinstalling equipment will be limited.
- Self‐screen daily before going into work for any of the following new or worsening symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Runny nose or new sinus congestion
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New gastrointestinal symptoms
- New loss of taste or smell
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, do not come to work. Contact your healthcare provider for guidance and notify your supervisor.